On-Site Training For The NextDent 5100 3D Printer
John Stancell, AvaDent’s installer and trainer for the NextDent 5100 3D Printer has completed over 50 successful installations. One of the biggest benefits of onsite training and installation seems to happen when something doesn’t go as planned.
Having an expert on site to troubleshoot delivery, network, or software installation, issues and communicate with 3D Systems will ensure you a proper 3Dprienter set-up. In addition to resolving unforeseen complications, having someone there in person to demonstrate the best practices and proven techniques for handling the materials, parts, and resin tray that make up the 3D printing process helps insure the most accurate results from start. You and your team will be taught how to create prints, master the software, clean and care for your NextDent 5100 3D printer in the best way possible, and access additional training and support resources. Below is an outline that walks you through the training process from beginning to end so you know exactly what to expect during your training day.
By the end of training you should feel comfortable and
confident in your ability to print the following indications:
- Orthodontic and Prosthodontic Models
- Custom Trays
- Surgical Guides
- Gingival Soft Tissue
- Burnable Casts
- Night Guards and Bite Splints
- Bonding Trays
- Temporary restorations
- Denture Try Ins
- Denture Bases
- Denture Teeth
Outline of training day
- Arrival, unbox, inspect printer and accessories.
- Setup mixer and begin mixing resins.
- Setup printer and pedestal.
- Review each component of the printer, projector, build tray, resin tray, elevator, shroud along with cleaning and maintenance.
- Create 3D Systems user account. Register warranty.
- Register, download, and install 3D Sprint software.
- Verify network and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Update software and printer firmware if necessary.
- Go over 3D Sprint training materials and resources.
- 3D Sprint software usage training (File import, nesting, supports, queue to printer).
- Load and start the printer.
- Setup LC3D Print Box and finishing station.
- Review cleaning and finishing practices.
- Remove finished prints.
- Clean printed parts and cure in LC3D Print Box.
- Rinse and Repeat (Usually 2-3 complete prints during training).
NextDent 5100 3D Printer Trainer and Customer Technical Support Specialist