Obtain Excellent Material Properties
The new LC-3DPrint Box allows you to post-cure NextDent® dental 3D printing materials. Post-curing is required in order to obtain the final material properties. After the printing process the printed material is not yet fully cured and should be treated. First, the material needs to be cleaned in an alcohol bath followed by the post-curing cycle.
Post-curing is an UV light treatment to ensure that NextDent® materials obtain full polymer conversion, through this the residual monomer is reduced to a minimum and the highest mechanical properties are obtained. This procedure is a necessary step to produce a biocompatible end-product. Always follow the instructions for use relevant to the corresponding material.
LC-3DPrint Box Benefits
- High load capacity (LxB 26 cm , H19,5 cm)
- Full light spectrum (300-550 nm)
- Short polymerization times
- Controlled temperature for optimal curing
- Objects are illuminated from all sides
- New post-process method (without additional nitrogen)
- Freedom to set individual exposure times
- One Unit for all countries